ASG ST Series Smart Transducers require the purchase of either:
STANDARD DIRECT PLUG-IN CONFIGURATION
- Direct Plug-In Smart Control Module (65200) connects to PC via mini USB cable for data download (AA Battery Operated)
- Smart Transducer(s) as needed for torque range
- Wireless Smart Control Module (65201) one per torque testing station (AA Battery operated)
- Wireless Smart Receiver Box (65197) collects data from one/several Wireless Smart Control Modules and connects to PC via mini USB cable (PC is power source)
- ST Series Smart Transducer(s) as needed for torque range
Contact ASG to discuss requirements for testing power tools.
Rundown fixtures are configured to simulate a medium joint at the maximum rated torque; the belleville washers may need to be reoriented to produce different joint rates as desired.
A selection of rundown adapters are available for use when testing power tools.
Standard accessories included with original purchase of each DTT Torque Tester include:
- 110 VAC Battery Charger: ASG #66608
- RS-232 Cable: ASG #66622 - Supplied only with Cream DTT models
- Mini USB-to-USB Cable: Supplied only with Black DTT models
- Plastic Carry Case: asg #66626
- Torque Link Software Package: Also available for downlod on Literature and Downloads Page
- Rundown Adapters: See DTT Series Torque Testers for details