- Accurate process control is ensured by eliminating under and over tightening due to the proven Gedore Torque slipping technology
- These versatile tools are ideal for a wide range of applications by offering both bi-directional and one way slipping actions
- Lightweight aluminum construction and smooth reset action of the tool increases production efficiency by reducing operator fatigue
- Reduces the likelihood of warranty and rework by ensuring accurate torque application.
- These tools can be used by operators at any skill level, due to the unique slipping mechanism
- Clean Room (CRS) Class 100 versions available
- TLS Screwdrivers are supplied with a pack of four interchangeable colored end caps to allow easy identification and to see what tool is set to each torque value (ASG #: 015999) Note: Not supplied with 0022 versions)
Cancer or Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov