- These Switch Operated Signal Torque Wrenches give complete confidence that the tightening process has been performed by validating that the torque wrenches have operated. Upon each successful activation of the wrenches a signal is sent which can be used to control production flow or count completed tightening.
- Cost effective solution as these tools can be integrated into most production lines as the output signal is simply a switch opening and closing
- Suitable for use by operators of any skill level as the chance of under or over tightening is reduced or eliminated as these tools incorporate either the Gedore Torque breaking or slipping mechanism
- A Signal Delay Unit (SDU) can be used to reduce the risk of missing wrench activations by extending the time of the signal output
- ISO 6789 Classification 2C
Cancer or Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov