Electric, Efficient, and Accurate - eTensil is the response to the modern industry’s demand for green, versatile, and intelligent tools. Design, power, precision in construction, and excellence in manufacturing are the cornerstones that make eTensil a versatile solution. eTensil components are built to guarantee the highest levels of repeatability and safety throughout the life cycle of any operation.
- High repeatability
- 4 Operation Methods: Lever, Push-to-Start, Lever and Push-to-Start, Latched lever and push-to-start
- 3 LEDs ensure precise and efficient signaling
- Innovative on board electronics
- Safe mechanical clutch control
- Brushless motor – low wear components.
- Start up ergonomics- The start lever is a smart device designed to provide optimal ergonomics. It is also contactless, and requires no maintenance.
- “Smart Pro” programming
- In addition to the four start methods, there are 3 other possible functions that can be activated by holding the reverse button for 4 seconds. These “Smart Pro” functions are: Switching on/off the automatic start up lock, Switching the front illumination LED on/off, and Switching the untighten function on/off.
- Innovative and ergonomic grip
- Equipped with a quick change chuck
- ESD safe
- Two models: The basic version allows the user to monitor key working procedures, while the advanced version allows activation and remote start functionality through 5 inputs and 5 outputs.
- Click on item number for additional product details
Cancer or Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|N/A E8C2A-2000||E8C2A-2000||N/A 0.6 to 2.5 N·m5.3 to 22.1 lbf·in||N/A 1/4" Female Hex||N/A (4) Available|
|N/A E8C3A-1200||E8C3A-1200||N/A 0.6 to 3.0 N·m5.3 to 26.6 lbf·in||N/A 1/4" Female Hex||N/A (4) Available|
|N/A E8C3A-900||E8C3A-900||N/A 0.6 to 3.5 N·m5.3 to 31.0 lbf·in||N/A 1/4" Female Hex||N/A (4) Available|
|N/A E8C4A-650||E8C4A-650||N/A 0.6 to 4.0 N·m5.3 to 35.4 lbf·in||N/A 1/4" Female Hex||N/A (4) Available|
|N/A E8C5A-350||E8C5A-350||N/A 0.6 to 4.5 N·m5.3 to 39.8 lbf·in||N/A 1/4" Female Hex||N/A (4) Available|
|N/A E8C1A-900||E8C1A-900||N/A 0.3 to 1.4 N·m2.65 to 12.39 lbf·in||N/A 1/4" Female Hex||N/A (4) Available|