Socket Blanks for manufacturing special extensions for use with square drive tools.
Special extension spanners can be manufactured when design or space limitations preclude the use of a dial measuring wrench and a standard nut socket. These allow access and enable you to apply torque in awkward spaces.
To order a special extension spanner, the following information must be supplie. For assistance, please contact ASG at 216-486-6163 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Square drive size (A)
- A/F size of spanner end (B)
- End type - ring, open, flared (C)
- Centered distance between the square drive and the spanner end fitting (E)
- Maximum torque to be applied(T)
- Fully dimensional drawing
Special extension spanners are not recommended for ADS 4 or ADS 8.