TSN Preset Slipping Torque Wrenches ensure accurate process control by eliminating under and over tightening due to the proven Gedore Torque Slipping Mechanism; regardless of operator’s hand position
Key Benefits of Slipping Torque Wrench:
- Eliminate under and over tightening in production
50V Insulated Torque Wrenches are designed to minimize the possibility of incorrect tightening in low voltage applications up to 50V as these tools incorporate either Gedore Torque’s breaking or slipping mechanism. These tools have been precision engineered to provide absolute accuracy and user safety during electrical assembly and maintenance.
Key Benefit of insulated Preset Torque Wrenches:
- Eliminate the risk of incorrect tightening where safety is paramount
Switch Operated Signal Torque Wrenches give complete confidence that the tightening process has been performed by validating that the torque wrenches have operated. Upon each successful activation of the wrenches a signal is sent which can be used to control production flow or count completed tighteningsKey Benefits of Signal Torque Wrenches
- Designed to provide fail safe tightening
Preset breaking torque wrenches improve control of the fastening process by reducing the risk of both over and under tightening. This is achieved by Gedore Torque’s unique breaking mechanism, which gives the operator more time to react once the target torque is reached.
Key Benefits of Preset Breaking Torque Wrenches
- Robust production tools which reduce the chance of over tightening and are compatible with interchangeable end fittings
Torcofix FS Preset Clicker Torque Wrenches ensures good tightening process control as unauthorized adjustment is prevented by its tamperproof design.Key Benefits of Clicker Torque Wrenches:
- Production tools which can be used with a range of interchangeable end fittings. An audible click provides tightening process control.