ASG DTT Series Digital Torque Testers are used for setting, verifying, and measuring torque.
The ASG DTT Series are equipped with many advanced features including data collection. Portable and easy to use, these torque testers can test screwdrivers and manual tools, however, they are not for use with impact tools. Perform on-the-spot calibration with torque accuracy of +/- 0.5% full scale.
Cancer or Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Smart Transducers for ASG ST Digital Torque Testers feature plug & play technology for ultimate flexibility.
A single Smart Control Module can be used with each of the 22 Smart Transducers, covering a torque range of 0.5 to 2000 N.m across the series. Customize your torque testing needs by purchasing only the transducer(s) you need with the control module of choice.
- Direct Plug-In and Wireless Smart Control Modules available
- Direct Plug-In Smart Control Module (AA Battery operated) connects to PC via mini USB cable for data download for export to PC/SPC programs for analysis
- One Wireless Smart Receiver Box (AA Battery operated) monitors several Wireless Smart Control Modules (connect to PC for power source and data download) at one time
- Simple, easy to use menu driven platform
- High visilibity organic LED screen with viewing angle of 170 deg.
- 7 user-selectable torque units for flexilibity
- Modes available include: Date, Track, Peak, Peak 1/2, Dynamic, Set, Recall, Upload, Languages, and Communications
- Stores 2000+ results with easy upload to PC or SPC programs
- Torque accuracy +/- 0.5 of actual reading from 10% to 100% of full scale
- AA Battery operated units have a battery life of up to 180 hours maximum
The ST Smart Transudcers have two configurations for purchase.
SCB Direct Plug-In Smart Control Module Configuration (Standard)
- Direct Plug-In Smart Control Module (ASG #65200) connects to PC via mini USB cable for data download (AA Battery Operated)
- ST Series Smart Transducer(s) as needed for torque range
SCBW Wireless Smart Control Module and WCBR Smart Receiver Wireless Configuration
- Wireless Smart Control Module (ASG #65201)
- One per torque testing station
- AA Battery operated
- Wireless Smart Receiver - WCBR (ASG #65197) collects data from one/several Wireless Smart Control Modules and connects to PC via mini USB cable (PC is power source)
- ST Series Smart Transducer(s) as needed for torque rangeCancer or Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The torque testers in this category are CE certified and are available for the European market.
- ASG DTT Series Digital Torque Testers
- ASG DTT-L Series Digital Torque Testers
- HIOS HP Series Digital Torque Testers
- HIOS HDP Series Auditing Torque Testers