- The BIW Industrial Breaking Torque wrench has been designed and precision engineered to meet the needs of the most demanding industries and toughest working conditions. This includes the automotive, bus, and truck, chemical, energy and nuclear industries, as well as major construction and engineering projects.
- A visible micrometer style scale allows the user to adjust the tool quickly and easily to their desired torque setting, enabling a range of different Torque settings to be applied.
- Accurate process control is ensured by reducing the risk of under and over tightening, due to the unique breaking technology.
- High quality, durable and robust design, construction and materials ensure absolute accuracy, continuity of use and a long tool life, hence minimizing tool replacement and downtime costs.
- At any setting these tools are guaranteed to deliver the correct torque every time with absolute and repeatable accuracy. Accurate results to +/-4% can be expected, even in the toughest conditions.
- These tools are tested to the requirements of ISO 6789 and are supplied with a calibration certificate and storage case
- All-steel construction and corrosion-resistant finish
- ISO 6789 Class 2F
Cancer or Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov